This little device which was carried by the paratroopers of the 101st Airborne Division into France on D-Day June 6th 1944 was originally known as the 'No.470 clicker' by manufacturers J Hudson and Co Ltd of Birmingham England but quickly came to be called the 'cricket' by the airborne paratroopers. The cricket is being made once more. Not only that, they are being made by the original company, in the original factory, on the original machines and using the original dies.
2 Lyme Road , Ampthill, Bedfordshire MK45 2LB United kingdom
Web site: www.airborne-cricket.com